Katy, TX AC Installation & ReplacementGive us a call today: 832-427-6897
When you’re looking for a new air conditioning system to install in your home, either as the first AC or a replacement unit, you can depend on AC Comfort for the best quality service. We aim to not only find the best air conditioners to cool our customers’ homes, but ones that are energy efficient and will save them money.
- We always have your best interests at heart
- NATE-certified technicians
- A range of guarantees on parts and labor so you can have more peace of mind
Our team will help you find the best new AC to deliver the cool comfort you and your family need during the hot weather in Katy, TX. We want to show you that comfort can cost less.
Your Comfort Is Our Business! Reach out today for new AC installation or replacement.
Air Conditioning Installation
There’s no such thing as a "one-size-fits-all" air conditioning system. This is one of the reasons to rely only on licensed professionals for AC installation. When you call us for your new air conditioning installation, we’ll send experienced pros to help select the ideal unit to meet your needs.
Here are some of the types of ACs we install:
- Central Air Conditioning: This is the "standard" system for most homes—a split-system with an outdoor condenser and indoor evaporator with an air handler to send the cooled air into the ductwork.
- Heat Pump: You can have both cooling and heating taken care of with a heat pump. It’s almost identical to a central AC, except it can switch the direction it works and send heat into the house.
- Ductless Mini Split: Don’t have ducts or space to put them in? No problem—a ductless mini split provides cooling around the house without requiring a single inch of ductwork.
- Evaporative Cooler: Instead of circulating refrigerant, as most ACs do, an evaporative cooler uses water to lower the temperature of incoming air. This is a highly energy efficient way of cooling, although it isn’t suitable for all homes.
Air Conditioning Replacement
Our hot climate makes air conditioners work hard throughout the year. This means ACs can wear down fast. Regular maintenance will extend an air conditioner’s service life, but it will need to be replaced at some point, often after 15 years.
We recommend you pay close attention to your older air conditioner’s behavior and how much you pay to run it from month to month, particularly in summer. When you notice odd sounds from the AC, the compressor shutting on and off too quickly, a decline in cooling power, or enormous electrical bills, make an appointment with our technicians to find out if it’s time to replace the system. You can rely on us for honest answers and the best service. We also provide fast & reliable AC repair if the system still has life left but needs a little help.
Professional AC Installation and Replacement in Katy, TX
An HVAC technician with proper training, certification, and experience can make any AC installation or replacement easy for you. You can’t trust an amateur for the work or even consider trying to do it yourself. A new air conditioning system is a long-term investment in comfort, and getting the installation or replacement done right the first time is half the battle for your future home cooling. Let AC Comfort see you have the comfort you deserve with a great new air conditioner in Katy, TX.
Call us today or request an estimate online!